After months and months of preparation, veggie formatting and copy writing, the day finally came: I launched my very first, little product. In German I call it my “Herzensprojekt” - a seasonal calendar or "Saisonkalender" meant to inspire to eat more plants, eat whole seasonal produce and replace the regular or occasional “boxed meals” with more raw carrot-hummus snacks, homemade zucchini bread and Zoodle Pasta lunches.
A few key facts on the calendar:
- Language: GERMAN with English cover title
- Calendar in format: DIN A3 (42 x 29.7 cm)
- 15 pages (12 monthly pages + title page + information sheet + seasonal calendar overview) + back board
- long-lasting: weekdays are removed for a sustainable usage across the years
- climate-neutral printing on recycled paper
For more details on the calendar, check out my latest YouTube video. Plus, if you’re ready to surprise your loved one with a beautiful veggie reminder OR simply treat yourself, follow the link to the product page:
Love & plants, Karo
Watch the full video with all details on both, the calendar & the parsnip-miso winter recipe now on YOUTUBE.